How do I place an order?
- Orders can be placed via email, phone or at our showroom. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking on the website contact page.
- When an order is received by email we will email you a return estimate. Please allow 1 to 2 business days for us to respond to your inquiry. Phone and showroom visit estimates are provided as well.
- Once an order has been confirmed, we will issue an itemized invoice that also list payment terms and the linen return date.
- Payment in full is due 10 days before the event. An order placed within 10 days of the event/delivery date is due at the time of the order placement or pickup. Payment can be by credit card, check or cash. For checks, sufficient time for check clearance must be allowed before delivery or pickup.
Do I need to make a deposit?
- A small non-refundable deposit of 35% for in stock non-custom items is required. We also require a non-refundable 50% deposit on new custom made items.
How can I obtain your prices?
- Pricing inquires are welcomed by phone, email or at our Mikasa Fine Linens showroom. Please click on Contact for our contact information. Please provide as much basic information as possible for an accurate quote, such as the event date, location, number and type of rental items, type of fabric, colors, sizes of the tables and any additional requested services.
Is there a minimum-order requirement?
- A minimum order is not required. No order is too small or too big.
How do I make revisions to my order?
- Even after you have confirmed your order, revisions can be made up to 10 days before the delivery/set-up, ship or pickup date. Simply contact the Mikasa Fine Linens representative via phone, email or fax with your changes, and make sure you receive a confirmation reflecting the revision.
How will I receive my order?
- We currently deliver to Orange, Los Angeles and Riverside County. All other areas can receive shipments via FedEx delivery service. Please contact a Mikasa Fine Linens representative for delivery and shipping fees.
Can I pick up my order?
- Orders can be picked up at our showroom location in Orange at 1020 N. Batavia St, Suite #E, Orange, CA 92867. Call to arrange a pickup time so that your order is ready.
When will I receive my shipments?
- Normally orders are shipped to arrive two business days before your event. However, Mikasa Fine Linens cannot be responsible for any delays or mishandling caused by FedEx or for any natural causes that might prevent the timely arrival of shipments, especially those for last-minute orders.
What are the delivery charges?
- The standard delivery charge within Orange County is $25.00. For orders over $700.00, delivery in Orange County is free.
What is your payment policy?
- Mikasa Fine Linens accepts Visa and MasterCard, checks and cash payments. Sufficient time must be allowed for checks to clear 10 days before linen delivery. An additional charge of $25.00 will be applied if checks are returned for insufficient funds.
- A 35% deposit is required upon order confirmation for non-custom orders. A 50% deposit is required upon confirmation for custom orders.
- All orders must be paid in full 10 days before the event/delivery/shipping date or the order is subject to cancellation.
- An order placed within 10 days of the event/delivery date is due at the time of order placement/pickup.
Does Mikasa Fine Linens pick up the linens after the event?
- Yes, we offer pick-up services in all areas to which we deliver.
What is the deadline for the return of linens?
- All linens are due back at Mikasa Fine Linens on the RETURN DATE indicated on your invoice. Usually the return date is the first regular business day after the event.
- An invoice will be issued and processed for payment of items not returned on or before the return date.
What happens if linens are missing after my event?
- All items will be thoroughly checked and re-counted upon their arrival to the Mikasa Fine Linens’ warehouse. An invoice will be issued and processed for payment of missing items.
What happens if linens are damaged?
- Damages include but are not limited to: burns, tears, mold or excessive melted wax on fabric, resulting in linens that are deemed by Mikasa Fine Linens to be in unrentable condition according to our usual quality standards.
- An invoice will be issued and processed for payment of damaged items.
- Damaged linens must be returned to Mikasa Fine Linens. Payment applied for any damaged linen is not a purchase of that item.
Can I cancel my order at any time?
- Cancellation of an order must be made in writing at least 10 days before the delivery/shipping date.
- Please see “Custom Orders” for additional restrictions.
Will I receive a refund of my deposit?
- Prepayments will be refunded only if no production or processing costs have been incurred by Mikasa Fine Linens.
- If an order is cancelled within 10 days of the delivery/shipping date, prepayments will not be refunded.
Does Mikasa Fine Linen accommodate custom orders?
- Yes, Mikasa Fine Linens utmost desire is to make every event truly memorable by creating the right style for your occasion. Contact our office and our representatives will assist you in making your event unique.
- Confirmation of “custom” orders requires a non-refunded 50% prepayment no later than six weeks prior to the earliest event/delivery/shipping date.
Can I receive a refund on a cancelled custom order?
- A non-refund policy applies to all prepayments and final payments for all “special” or “custom” orders. There will be no refund for orders if production or processing costs have been incurred by Mikasa Fine Linen.
What other services, besides rentals, do you provide?
- Mikasa Fine Linens is a full service provider of linen rentals. We provided delivery services, setup, breakdown and pickup of the linens. We also provide chavari chair and charger rentals and provide stage skirting and back drops using pipe and draping.